30m (100') Depth Titanium Water Level Data Logger
The HOBO Water Level Titanium is recommended for saltwater deployment for recording water levels and temperatures in wetlands and tidal areas. This data logger features high accuracy at a great price ..
- Brands ONSET
- Product Code: U20-001-02-Ti
- Availability: In Stock
Titanium Water Level Data Logger with 30m (100') Depth
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a titanium housing for use in saltwater (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- A durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
In what environment does this data logger operate?
What measurements does this data logger support?
For more information visit Onset
Product Operation Document/s
|U20-001-02-Ti Datasheet||HOBO® U20 Water Level (U20-001-0x and U20-001-0x-Ti) Logger Quick Start||HOBOware Pro Barometric Compensation Assistant - User’s Guide|
|U20 Water Level Loggers Data Sheet||HOBO U20 Water Level Logger (U20-001-0x and U20-001-0x-Ti) User's Manual|