ELPRO Cloud is a self-service GxP-compliant monitoring solution. Wireless sensors are positioned at the desired measurement points and an easy to install communication bridge is connected to the inter..
- Brands Elpro
- Product Code: Ecloud1
- Availability: 7-10 Days
ELPRO Cloud is a self-service GxP-compliant monitoring solution. Wireless sensors are positioned at the desired measurement points and an easy to install communication bridge is connected to the internet via Ethernet.
1. Set-up Sensors
Our wireless temperature sensors are easy to set up and can be placed anywhere within a building.
2. Monitor Temperature
Our Cloud Solution monitors and archives your temperature data - safe and compliant.
3. Receive Alarms
Get automated alarms via Email or SMS when temperature limits are crossed.
ELPRO CLOUD STARTER KIT
The ELPRO Cloud Starter Kit contains everything you need to set up a professional GxP-compliant temperature monitoring solution including a communication module and two wireless temperature data loggers, allowing more time spent on your business than on figuring out how to control your data.
- No IT Infrastructure required = no set-up costs, plug & play solution allows for the system to be used with ease.
- Easy reporting, 100% compliant – With ELPRO Cloud you get an automatic and efficient reporting tool that visualizes the activities of your sensors and generates reports at will.
- FREE first-year Software license for our Monitoring System – Your starter kit includes a voucher for a free one-year-trial of the ELPRO Cloud monitoring system.
- You will receive a tool that will control the temperature of your warehouses.
- You will receive a GLP compliant temperature monitoring solution with easy reporting and precise warning functions.
- Regulatory compliance is ensured by using traceable data.
- Safety of the drugs administered is ensured to the patient.
In what environment does this system operate?
The ideal room climate is crucial to ensure the quality of your stored goods in warehouse environments. Small temperature fluctuations can have a strong influence on the quality of your product and may lead to supply shortages. To ensure the quality of your valuable research samples, the temperature of your storage facilities must be monitored to maintain an optimal storage climate. Small temperature fluctuations can have a major effect on the quality of your samples and may lead to them being unusable.
Temperature monitoring plays an essential role in ensuring drug efficiency and patient safety. Manually creating min-max lists of temperatures can significantly interfere with daily activities and has a significant amount of frustration and risk attached. By implementing the right temperature monitoring solution more time is made available to spend with customers, regulatory compliance can be ensured by making use of traceable data, and patients are protected by your peace of mind knowing that the medication being administered is safe.
For more information visit ELPRO