7530 - CO2 Controller with Remote Sensor
This device uses an accurate 2-Channel low drift NDIR CO2 measurement, as well as an external CO2 sensor which may be used in closed spaces. The device displays a real-time CO2 value as well as a CO2 ..
- Brands AZ Instrument Corp.
- Product Code: 7530
- Availability: 7-10 Days
This device uses an accurate 2-Channel low drift NDIR CO2 measurement, as well as an external CO2 sensor which may be used in closed spaces. The device displays a real-time CO2 value as well as a CO2 chart with variable time zoom levels and has a max/min recall function as well as a programmable CO2 zone value and CO2 centre value to control output power on/off. The device has an audible alarm that warns of CO2 concentration, a target zone indicator as well as a built-in day/night auto-detection in order to override CO2 control.
- Accurate 2-Channel low drift NDIR CO2 measurements
- 4.5m cable & external probe
- Programmable CO2 zone value & CO2 centre value to control output power on/off
- External CO2 sensor to be used in closed space
- Displaying real-time CO2 values
- Display CO2 chart with variable time zoom levels
- Max. /Min. readings recall function
- Audible alarm warns of CO2 concentration
- Target zone indicator
- Built-in day/night auto-detection to override CO2 controller
- Monitor & control CO2 values in Greenhouses, residential and commercial buildings
In what environment does this instrument operate?
The 7530 AZ CO2 Controller has can be used for CO2 monitoring of indoor air quality. It could be operated in most indoor working environments, offices, hospitals, schools, stations, residential living, commercial buildings, or within greenhouses.
What measurements does this instrument support?
The 7530 AZ CO2 controller supports: Carbon dioxide measurements only
For more information visit AZ Instrument Corp.
Learn more about the 7530 AZ CO2 Controller
7530 AZ CO2 Controller – Operation Procedure
|Instrument CO2 Measurement Accuracy||Below 3000 ppm: ±50 ppm or ±5% of reading, whichever is greater Above 3000 ppm: ±7% of reading|
|Instrument CO2 Measurement Range||0~5000 ppm|
|Instrument CO2 Measurement Resolution||1 ppm (0~1000 ppm); 5 ppm (1000~2000ppm); 10 ppm (>2000 ppm)|
|Instrument CO2 Response Time||< 2 min for 63% of step change or <4.6 min for 90% step change|
|Instrument CO2 Warm-up Time||30 seconds|
|Instrument Meter/LCD Size||Meter: 158(L) * 106(W) * 50(H) mm LCD: 104(L) * 47(W) mm|
|Instrument Operating RH%||5~95% RH (avoid condensation)|
|Instrument Operating Temperature||0~50°C|
|Instrument Sensor Size||124(L) * 33(W) * 26(H) mm|
|Instrument Storage RH%||5~95% RH (avoid condensation)|
|Instrument Storage Temperature||-20~60°C|