The MX Gateway automatically transmits HOBO MX Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) logger data to Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software. The MX Gateway is ideal for obtaining remote access to data from multiple HOBO MX data loggers monitoring environmental conditions in office buildings, residential environments, warehouses, indoor growing facilities, server rooms, museums, and more. The MX Gateway communicates with compatible HOBO MX data loggers through the HOBOmobile app on an iOS mobile device. Android compatibility is coming soon.
- View and analyze data in HOBOlink from any HOBO MX BLE data logger connected to the MX Gateway
- Near real-time measurements transmitted to your HOBOlink dashboard
- Alarm notifications (out-of-range sensor, low battery, stopped logger, missing logger)
- Unlimited cloud storage via HOBOlink
- 100-foot line-of-site communication
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity In what environment does this communication operate? This communication operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this communication support?
The MXGTW1 communication supports the following measurements: Carbon Dioxide, Light Intensity, Relative Humidity and Temperature
For more information visit Onset.
|Related Documentation||Product Videos|
|Bluetooth Low Energy: A Closer Look||How to Create a Dashboard in HOBOlink|
|HOBOmobile® App for HOBO MX Data Loggers|
|What is a Data Logger?|
|Gateway Connectivity||WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4/5 GHz or 10/100 Ethernet|
|Gateway Dimensions||12.4 x 12.4 x 2.87 cm (4.88 x 4.88 x 1.13 inches)|
|Gateway Power Source||AC adapter or Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Gateway Transmission Range||Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight|
|Gateway Weight||137 g (4.83 oz)|
|Gateway Wireless Data Standard||Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE)|
|Safety and Regulatory|
|Safety and Regulatory CE||The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).|