Have you purchased and installed a monitoring solution from EUCA?
Operate your system in a GxP-compliant manner:
- Our technicians will visit your facility for calibration, adjustments & maintenance to your system if need be,
- Ensuring the liability of your data: now and for the future with our on-site and off-site support,
- You can also set up a Service Level Agreement (SLA) proposal, which contracts EUCA to ensure the efficiency & maintenance of your system.
EUCA's On-site Services include the installation, qualification/validation, calibration and maintenance of EUCA supplied installations and devices - implementation of GxP projects are supported by our experienced team of GxP technicians.
Do you require calibration of your monitoring devices but can't afford the downtime? EUCA's calibration experts can carry out a consultation & implementation protocol which ensures that your monitoring devices are calibrated to SANAS ISO-17025 standard, all while minimizing the inconvenience & impact off-site calibration has on your operation schedules
On-site calibration allows you to rotate calibrate your devices a few at a time, while the rest of the devices remain in position continuing to log data until all loggers have been cycled through and calibrated. This drastically decreases the amount of operation downtime & improves the integrity of your monitoring data history.
Find out more about EUCA's On-site Services
Service Maintenance Level Agreement (SLA) - Designed to Meet Your Expectations
As a preventative maintenance measure, EUCA's SLA ensures that the system monitoring your critical environment:
1. Experiences minimal downtime
2. Performs optimally & accurately
3. All reports required by the control council, taken care of
4. EUCA can also assist in annual calibrations as per customer requirements
5. EUCA will provide you with your own custom designed SLA that personally meets the requirements of your compliance protocol.
All data loggers can be sent to EUCA for Off-site servicing.
EUCA’s Off-Site Service includes maintenance, repair and calibration of mobile data loggers and accessories at EUCA’s certified laboratory. Send us your monitoring equipment to prolong the service life of your investment and keep on track with your core business. This service is offered in addition to EUCA’s On-Site Service where a EUCA technician installs, calibrates and maintains installations and equipment at your site.
Either you or our EUCA team can remove your devices where we relocate them to our calibration lab where our calibration specialists can calibrate your units according to ISO-17025 SANAS requirements. Our expert staff will then analyse and provide you with your certificate of compliance. Units are then sent back, ready for installation by EUCA's technicians.
Find out more about EUCA's Off-site Services