LoRa I/O Controller
NviroSense's NSS500 is a long-range LoRa I/O Controller leveraging the benefits of LoRaWAN, which allows the user to send data at extremely long ranges. The NSS500 utilises NviroSense’s field-proven a..
- Brands NviroSense
- Product Code: NSS500
- Availability: 2-3 Days
LoRaWAN enabled I/O Controller
NviroSense's NSS500 is a long-range LoRa I/O Controller leveraging the benefits of LoRaWAN, which allows the user to send data at extremely long ranges. The NSS500 utilises NviroSense’s field-proven and reliable NviroSense hardware, providing LoRaWAN options in 868, 915, and 923 MHz frequencies. Based on the Semtech SX1276/78, it offers a LoRa range up to 15 kilometres with a local 2.4 GHz connectivity option to smartphones and tablets. NSS500 works with the NSG series of LoRa/multi- wireless gateways for simple out-of-the-box integration and is compatible with third-party cloud and LoRa network ecosystem partners.
- Multi-wireless: LoRaWAN (868/915/923 MHz).
- Multi-interface: such as analogue current Input, analogue voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc.
- Simple wireless configuration using NS application.
- Harsh Environments: Robust IP65 enclosure to serve many varied installation needs.
- Integrated out of the box networks: Default configuration with NviroSense’s NSG series gateways for simple, out-of-the-box cloud connectivity.
|Sensor Antenna||Fully integrated|
|Sensor Button||User Input: Program and reset|
|Sensor Chipset||LoRa: Semtech SX1276/78 LoRa Frequencies 868MHz, 915MHz, 923MHz|
|Sensor Dimensions||135mm x 70mm x 30mm|
|Sensor Interface/s||3 x Digital Input 3 x Digital Output 2 x Relay Output ([email protected] / 30VDC) 2 x 0~20mA Analog Input 2 x 0~30V Analog Input|
|Sensor LED Indications||Multiple LEDs to indicate status|
|Sensor Power Supply||0~24V|
|Sensor Software||Web Application: NviroSense for Environmental Monitoring: Onsite, Cloud, Hybrid Multi-site or API Monitoring, Reporting & Control Mobile application: Android and iOS - Remote sensor display and config + firmware updates|