The SenseCAP Wireless Air Temperature & Humidity Sensor monitors the atmosphere at a range of -40°C to 85°C and 0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing) respectively. With a high-precision measurement chip, this sensor features stability and reliability, making it widely applicable for Smart Agriculture, Environmental Research and Industrial environmental sensing scenarios.
This device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a 2-in-1 sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices with batteries for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected temperature and humidity data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A
- High reliability and stability
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 2-10km (environment dependant)
- Battery life ≥ 8 years
- IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications
- Rapid installation and deployment
Compatible with NviroSense - Monitor Anything, Anywhere