Elitech GLog-2 is a single-use data logger for recording temperature, position, and illuminance in real time. Start the logger by pulling out the insulator strip, the logger can efficiently monitor logistics efficacy and quality. The recorded data can be wirelessly transmitted to Elitech Cloud, allowing users to view data, tracks, position, alarm information, etc. at any time. The logger features a built-in high-precision temperature sensor to collect temperature data.
- Easy to activate, quickly create shipments for monitoring.
- Check temperature and position in real-time through S/N
- Light sensor to determine violation door opening operations during transportation
- Auto email alert in case of over-temperature limit
- Download PDF and Excel report from Elitech Cloud
- Free configuration start, easy to use.
- Supports 2G/4G communication and automatically uploads temperature data to the cloud.
- If the temperature exceeds thresholds, the device can send email notifications and short-term alarms automatically.
- The user can view and download reports in Excel or PDF formats at any time from Elitech Cloud, and can be informed of the temperature and location information of the product in real time.
- Features a light sensor for monitoring the opening of the door.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The GLog-2 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
- Temperature Measuring Range: -30℃~55℃ Resolution: 0.1℃
- Accuracy: 0.5℃/0.9℉(-20℃~40℃ ); 1℃/1.8℉(others)
- Sensor: Internal NTC temperature sensor and light sensor
- Lux range: 0~200
- In-Use Time: 20 days (@ 5-minute logging interval and 60-minute upload interval)
- Start Delay: 30 minutes (customizable)
- Logging Interval: 5 minutes (customizable)
- Upload Interval: 60 minutes (customizable)
- Battery Life: 1 year stored at room temperature
- Storage Temperature: +15℃~30℃
- Protection Grade: IP65