The Elitech LogEt-1 is a temperature data loggers with an LCD display that can be used in pharmaceutical packages or cooler boxes throughout the whole cold chain. The loggers feature a light sensor that can be useful for determining violation door opening operations during transportation and verifying the safety and efficiency of pharmaceutical cold chain logistics.
Download the specification documentsUser Manual LogEt 1 data sheet LogEt 1 BIO data sheet LogEt 1 TH data sheet
- High-precision temperature/humidity sensor, accuracy heightened to ±0.3 C 3%RH
- LCD screen for more powerful and intuitive indication
- Software-free, online website configuration
- Light sensor to determine violation door opening operations during transportation
- Auto encrypted PDF report with password protection function
- Built-in USB port allows quick access to PCs and ElitechLog software
- Battery life up to 180 days, shelflife up to 2 years
- Protection class up to IP67 rating (Except LogEt 1 TH)
- Complies with CE (EN12830}, RoHS and FDA (21CFR)
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The LogEt 1 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
For more information visit Elitech.