Minimum Order Quantity of 50.
The Elitech LogEt-1 is a temperature data logger with an LCD display that can be used in pharmaceutical packages or cooler boxes throughout the whole cold chain. The loggers feature a light sensor that can be useful for determining violation door opening operations during transportation and verifying the safety and efficiency of pharmaceutical cold chain logistics.
LogEt 1 data sheet LogEt 1 BIO data sheet
LogEt 1 TH data sheet
- High-precision temperature/humidity sensor, accuracy heightened to ±0.3 C 3%RH
- LCD screen for more powerful and intuitive indication
- Software-free, online website configuration
- Light sensor to determine violation door opening operations during transportation
- Auto-encrypted PDF report with password protection function
- The built-in USB port allows quick access to PCs and ElitechLog software
- Battery life up to 180 days, shelflife up to 2 years
- Protection class up to IP67 rating (Except LogEt 1 TH)
- Complies with CE (EN12830}, RoHS and FDA (21CFR)
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The LogEt 1 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
|Measurement Range||-30℃ to 70℃|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5℃(-20℃ to 40℃);±1.0℃(other range)|
|Data Capacity||Max. 16,000 points|
|Shelf Life/Battery||2 years’/CR2450 button cell|
|Logging Interval||12min(Default,others on request)|
|Startup Mode||Button or software|
|Stop Mode||Button, software, or stop when full|
|Certifications||EN12830, CE, RoHS|
|Validation Certificate||Hard copy|
|Report Generation||Automatic PDF report|
|Password Protection||Software Password Protection|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0, A-Type|
|Alarm Configuration||Up to 5 threshold|
|Reprogrammable||Via Elitech software or Online Web Configuration|