This temperature data logger is part of the LogEt 8 Life Science Series and is a high-precision device suitable for monitoring the quality and safety of products kept in freezers, throughout storage and transportation.
The logger features a USB port, which makes it convenient to set technical parameters and export data to a PDF report. The logger aims to protect the entire storage and shipment process and provides accurate and reliable temperature monitoring data.
- Multi-use: With a high-recoding capacity of up to 16,000 temperature readings.
- Highly accurate: With an External Temperature probe, ±0.3°C accuracy at -20°C to 40°C) and ±0.5°C accuracy at -50°C to 85°C
- Plug & Read: No cable or reader is required, the USB connector enables a quick connection to PCs to download data with auto-generated and encrypted PDF reports that are password protected, and personalized settings and management are provided by the free Elitechlog software.
- Alarm Warnings: Up to 7-alarm thresholds to configure
- Long Working Life: Rated IP65 and adopting a replaceable lithium battery that has a lifespan of 2 years under normal operating conditions.
- Compliance: CE (EN12830), RoHS and FDA (CFR21 Part11)
- Measuring range: -85℃~150℃; Resolution: 0.1℃
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃); ±0.5℃(-50℃~+85℃); ±1℃(others)
- Sensor type: External detachable temperature sensor probe
- Memory: 16000 points (MAX)
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software, or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 103mmx46mmx19mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Data encryption: Set a password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
- Weight: 2.12oz(60g)