This temperature data logger is part of the LogEt 8 Life Science Series and is a high-precision device suitable for monitoring the quality and safety of cryogenic products, such as nitrogen gas or blood plasma, throughout storage and transportation.
The logger features a USB port, which makes it convenient to set technical parameters and export data to a PDF report. The logger aims to protect the entire storage and shipment process and provides accurate and reliable temperature monitoring data.
Wide Measurable Temperature Range: From ultra-low temperature -196°C
(320.8°F) to a high temperature of 150°C (302°F)
High-precision External Temperature Sensor: High accuracy, up to ±0.6°F,
more suitable for a variety of temperature-sensitive products.
Plug and Read: No cable or reader is required, the USB connector enables quick
connection to PCs to download data.
PDF Report: Auto-encrypted and generated PDF report with a password
protection function; Personalized settings and management provided by free
Long Working Life: Adopting a replaceable lithium battery, it can be stored and
used within 2 years*.
- Measuring range: -196℃~+150℃; Resolution: 0.1℃
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃); ±0.5℃(-50℃~+85℃); ±1℃(-100℃~+150 ℃) ±2℃(others)
- Sensor type: External detachable temperature probe
- Memory: 16000 points (MAX)
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software, or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 4.06"*1.81"*0.75"/103mm*46mm*19mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Data encryption: Set a password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
- Weight: 2.12oz(60g)