The Elitech RC-19 temperature data logger is a single-use data logger, suitable for use in any field where temperature needs to be monitored throughout the storage and transport, such as medicine, vaccines, blood, food, flowers and plants, laboratory, etc. The RC-19 is especially suitable for cold chain storage and transportation where a high level of protection is required. The environmental rating of the product is IP67 and features a plug-and-play function without any data management software required, and the data report can be read even if the logger's battery runs out.
- The temperature data logger is mainly used for monitoring and logging temperature in the storage and transportation of food and pharmaceuticals, such as cooler boxes, refrigerated trucks, containers, etc.
- The logger connects to a computer via a USB port to export a PDF report.
- It features an internal sensor and a CR2450 lithium battery.
- IP67 waterproof protection.
- One-time Use, memory capacity: 16000 points.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The TI-1S data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
For more information visit Elitech.