- Hand-size edge AI device built with NVIDIA Jetson Nano Production Module, delivering 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores delivers 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16).
- Nearly the same design as Jetson Nano Developer Kit’s reference carrier board, rich IOs including Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.0 Type-A ports, HDMI port and DP port.
- Pre-installed NVIDIA official JetPack software, ready for cloud-native application.
- Support a wide range of AI applications fast building with our ecosystem partners.
- Support real-time robotic development, analysis, and remotely fleet management at Cogniteam Nimbus.
- Support Allxon to enable secure OTA and remote device management. Unlock 90 days free trial with code H4U-NMW-CPK.
- Able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
Download the specification documentsJetson-10-1-H0 Datasheet Jetson-10-1-A0 Datasheet Jetson-20-1 Datasheet
reComputer Jetson series are compact edge computers built with NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems: Jetson-10 (Nano 4GB) and Jetson-20 (Xavier NX). With rich extension modules, industrial peripherals, and thermal management, reComputer Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product by deploying popular DNN models and ML frameworks to the edge and inferencing with high performance, for tasks like real-time classification and object detection, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, and natural language processing (NLP).