The Wireless Light Intensity SenseCAP from Seeed Studios measures the intensity of light in lux between 0 - 188000 lux and is intended for outdoor use within plantations and greenhouses or where light spectrum readings are required.
This battery-powered device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a digital light sensor, and a custom-built battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices by batteries for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected light data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A
- High reliability and stability
- An ultra-wide 22-bit dynamic range
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 2-10km (environment dependable)
- Transmission Interval: every 1 hour
- Battery life ≥ 8 years
- IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications
- Rapid installation and deployment (see the video below)
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is intended to be used outdoors.