The Temtop P20 is a 3-in-1 indoor wall-mounted air quality monitor, that monitors PM2.5, temperature, and humidity.
Featuring a 24-hour monitoring histogram, showing the changes of PM2.5 immediately, and is essential to stay on top of your home or office air quality levels as it provides all information you could possibly need to keep air quality optimal and to protect those in said environment. This device features 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, as well as 6-hour battery life without charge.
- 7.6” LCD Display: LargeTFT screen, able to display 12hr histogram, temperature and humidity, health level indicator, maximum-minimum value, and week-time.
- Data Export & View: The newly added data storage module records the hourly average value, making long-term statistics more accurate.
- Multiple Mounting Options: It is possible to mount the device on a wall, as well as place it on a desk as the device features a built-in bracket in order to allow it d=t o stand freely on a table.
- Rechargeable Battery: Built-in 3000mAh lithium battery that runs about 6-8 hours on a full charge.
- New 3-IN-1 air quality monitor for PM2.5, Temperature, and Humidity. Conforms to ISO quality standards.
- Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor combined with unique particle swarm optimization algorithm makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- Multi-functional four buttons: Max/Min Temperature Values, set time or connection mode, Celsius or Fahrenheit adjustable, Power button to turn on or off or save changes.
In what environment does this logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this logger support?
The Temtop P20 Air quality monitor supports the following measurements: Dust including PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, and Humidity.
|Power Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Batter Life||6-8 h on a full charge|
|Input||DC5 V; 1 A|
|PM2.5||Senser: Laser PM Sensor
Measuring Range: 0-999 ug/m3
0.01ug/m3 (1-9.99 ug/m3);
0.1ug/m3 (10-99.9 ug/m3);
1ug/m3 (100-999 ug/m3);
±10ug/m3 (0-100 ug/m3);
±10% (100-500 ug/m3);
|Operation Environment||Temperature Range: 0~50℃
Humidity Range: 0~90%RH
Atmospheric Presssure: 1 atm