The TI-40 temperature indicator forms part of the Ti Series of indicators and is mainly used in the pharmaceutical and perishable goods industries.
The low-cost solution is especially useful in markets that require a high-accuracy temperature indicator that is dust and water-resistant. This device is compact and user-friendly meaning it is easy to operate and supports factory customization in temperature ranges and logging intervals.
- Cost-effective: With customizable temperature ranges and logging intervals.
- LCD Display: Powerful indicators show the current temperature, alarm, and status
Battery Life: 180-days battery (normal use) and up to 4 years shelf-life
- Compliance: WHO Certified, CE (EN12830), RoHS and FDA (CFR21 Part11)
The temperature indicator is mainly used in the fields of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, blood, food, flowers and plants, laboratories, etc., especially for the places that require using temperature indicators of high waterproof grade in cold chain storage and transportation.
- Temperature measuring range: -30℃ ~ 70℃
- Storage range: -25℃ ~ 60℃
- Temperature accuracy: -20℃~+ 40℃±0.5℃, other±1℃
- Sensor: Internal NTC
- Log interval: 5 minutes (default)
- Start delay: 1min~12hr, the default setting (one min as step unit)
- Power supply: internal CR2450 lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 yr at 25℃ with log interval 5 min
- Protection grade: IP67
- Dimensions: 77mm*46mm*12 mm(L*W*H)
- Start: press the button for over 5 seconds
- Stop: press the button for over 5 seconds