The Elitech Tlog series features a Bluetooth connection option allowing for operation without opening packages via Elitech iCold app, such as configuring parameters, data viewing, exporting and printing. These temperature data loggers are used to monitor and record the temperature for foods, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature-sensitive products during their storage and transport throughout the entire cold chain.
It also features a USB port, LCD screen and two buttons designed to prevent accidental touches. You can view the device status and parameters by pressing a button, one can also customise various parameters, such as start/stop modes, multiple thresholds, storage modes, etc. A PDF report can also be automatically generated without using the ElitechLog software.
- Multi-use and High Recording Capacity: Up to 32,000 temperature points.
- Wireless Bluetooth Technology: One-click pairing, program/manage logger remotely by Elitech App within meters ranges.
- High-precision Internal Temperature Sensor: A wide temperature range from -30°C to 70°C with high accuracy, up to ±0.6℉, more suitable for a variety of temperature-sensitive products.
- iOS and Android: Free Elitech App remotely manage logger, making cold chain management much easier.
- Long Working Life: Using a replaceable lithium battery, that can be stored and used within 2 years.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The Tlog 100 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
For more information visit Elitech.