The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. This WattNode Wye-connection kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel.This model supports a 1,2, or 3-phase wye-connection of 208/240 VAC.
- Measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations.
- Use with wide choice of CTs (sold separately),ratings from 5 to 1500 amps.
- Accurate measurement of 1-,2-, or 3-phase configurations.
- Easy to install and wire.
- Pulse output - Compatible with pulse input logger models.
- Small size - Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
- Diagnostic LEDs – Confirms proper installation for all phases.
- Bidirectional metering – Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter.
- Metering of variable frequency drives.
- Line powered - No external supply required.
- Detachable terminal blocks - Easy to install and remove.
- UL, cUL Listed - Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
- CE Mark – Can be installed throughout the EU.
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-WNB-3Y-208 sensor supports the following measurement: Kilowatt Hours (kWh)
For more information visit Onset.