Provides accurate kWh measurement at a low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications.
This WattNode kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter or a HOBO Data Node pulse input port to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms.
Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should only be used by qualified personnel. This model supports up to 3 separate 120 VAC single-phase branch circuits or individual 120 VAC phases of a 3-phase wye-connection 208/240 VAC circuit.
- Measures up to 3 separate branch circuits simultaneously, reducing complexity and cost
- Use with a wide choice of current transformers (sold separately); ratings from 5 to 1500 amps
- Accurate measurement of multiple single phases or each phase of 3-phase configurations
- Easy to install and wire
- Individual pulse outputs for each circuit, compatible with pulse input logger models
- Small size: can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes
- Diagnostic LEDs: confirms proper installation for all phases
- Line powered: no external supply required
- Detachable terminal blocks: easy to install and remove
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-WNB-3Y-208-P sensor supports the following measurement: Kilowatt Hours (kWh)
|Wye Configuration Ranges||120, 208, 240 Volts AC - Neutral required|
|Configurations||- 1 Phase 2 Wire 120V (with neutral)|
|- 1 Phase 3 Wire 120V/240V|
|- 3 Phase 4 Wire 120V/208V|
|Rating||FCC Class A|
|Operating Voltage Range||±20% of nominal|
|CT Input||0-0.5 VAC operating, 3 VAC maximum|
|Accuracy||±0.45% of reading + 0.05% FS through 25th harmonic (accuracy varies with CT used and line variation, it could be 1.5% to 4% of reading)|
|Enclosure||High impact, UL rated ABS plastic|
|Connectors||UL, cUL recognized, detachable screw terminals (14 AWG), 600V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||8.5 cm x 14.3 cm x 3.8 cm (3.3 in. x 5.6 in. x 1.5 in.)|
|Weight||295 g (10.4 oz.)|
|Number of Data Channels||3|