The 12-bit 4-20 mA Input Adapter interfaces with any sensor providing a 4-20 mA signal to connect to smart sensor compatible HOBO stations. This adapter features both a non-switched input and a battery-saving switched input that extends the life of external batteries. It also provides a trigger signal for controlling power to attached external sensors, while offering digital filtering which improves measurement accuracy with 32 readings/sample and 60 Hz noise rejection.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- 12-bit resolution
- Digital filtering improves measurement accuracy with 32 readings/sample—4-20 mA adapter has 60 Hz noise rejection
- Measurement averaging over logging interval further enhances accuracy
- Plug-in modular connector for easy interface with HOBO® stations
- Screw terminal for connecting to sensors
- HOBO RX3000 and U30 stations have room for two adapters
- Use with HOBO USB Micro Station and HOBO MicroRX Station requires Smart Sensor Consolidator Box (S-ADAPT-6) and an extension cable.
- Represents one data input channel
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The S-CIA-CM14 sensor supports the following measurement: 4-20mA
For more information visit Onset