The small size 50 AMP split-core AC Current Transformer (CT) is mounted around a current carrying wire to measure AC amperage. This CT provides a 0 to .333 Volt AC output proportional to current flow and is used with Onset data loggers via the FlexSmart TRMS module and with kWh transducers (WattNodes) for True RMS measurement of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal waveforms. The result is an accurate current measurement for many types of electrical equipment.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- Rated input from 5 to 50 AMP
- Output 0.333 Volt AC at rated current
- Linearity accuracy ± 1%
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current
- Split-core design for fast, easy installation
- 8 ft. (2.44m) 24 AWG twisted pair leads
- 0.40" (10.15mm) Opening
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-MAG-0400-50 sensor supports the following measurements: AC Current and Amps (A)