Accurately measure rainfall with the HOBO Pendant Event Data Logger. Determine rainfall rates, times, and duration after deployment with most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges. Efficiently gather and store momentary contact events and temperature data. Additionally, gain access to detailed event data. Event data is only stored when it happens for better memory usage. Use a solar radiation shield for accurate temperature measurement in sunlight applications. See RS1 Solar Radiation Shield (assembly required) and M-RSA (pre-assembled) Solar Radiation Shield.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- Ideal for recording rainfall with tipping-bucket rain gauges
- Records tips or momentary contact closures and temperature
- Event-based data storage provides detailed data and efficient memory usage
- Stores over 16,000 tips (160 in. of rainfall with a 0.01 in. rain gauge)
- Includes scaling to inches, millimeters or other units
- For a self-contained rainfall logger, see the HOBO RG3 which includes a data logger integrated into a tipping-bucket rain gauge.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-003-64 data logger supports the following measurements: Event, Rainfall and Temperature
For more information visit Onset