Measures 3-dimensional motion (acceleration and angular displacement in 1, 2, or 3 axes), providing data for users to track sports activity or medical therapy compliance and improve performance.
- Low-cost acceleration and tilt measurement
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via a fast Optic USB interface
- ±3 g; 29.4 m/s² (96.5 ft/s²)
- ±0.075 g; 0.735 m/s² (2.41 ft/s²) at 25°C (77°F)
- ±0.105 g; 1.03 m/s² (3.38 ft/s²) from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- 0.025 g; 0.245 m/s² (0.8 ft/s²)
- In Normal mode: 1 second to 18 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds
- In Fast mode: 0.01 seconds (100 Hz) to 0.99 seconds (1.01 Hz)
- ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
- In water/ice: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- In air: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Water depth rating: 30 m from -20°C to 20°C (100 ft from -4°F to 68°F)
- In Normal mode: 1 year typical use
- In Fast mode: 7 days logging at 0.01 seconds (100 Hz)
- Battery Type: CR2032
- 64K bytes (approximately 21.8K combined x-, y-, and z-axis readings or events)
- Polypropylene case; stainless steel screws; Buna-N o-ring
- 58 x 33 x 23 mm (2.3 x 1.3 x 0.9 inches)
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor, and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-004-64 data logger supports the following measurements: Acceleration and Tilt