A miniature, waterproof, value-priced, two-channel temperature and relative light level data logger. Suitable for indoor, outdoor, and underwater applications, this logger holds approximately 52K measurements of 10-bit readings.
CONSIDER UPGRADING TO MX2201
- Low-cost temperature with alarm indication or light intensity
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via a fast Optic USB interface
Measurement Range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Alarms: High and low alarms can be configured for the total amount of contiguous or non-contiguous time outside of user-defined limits between -20°C and 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Accuracy: ±0.53°C from 0°C to 50°C (±0.95°F from 32°F to 122°F), see Plot A in manual
Resolution: Temperature: 0.14°C at 25°C (0.25°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
Drift: Less than 0.1°C/year (0.2°F/year)
Environmental Rating: Top end: NEMA 6, IP67; Sensor end: IP68
- Airflow of 2 m/s (4.4 mph): 10 minutes, typical to 90%
- Water: 5 minutes, typical to 90%
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot B in manual
- In Water/Ice: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- In Air: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Water Depth Rating: 30 m from -20°C to 20°C (100 ft from -4°F to 68°F), see Plot C in manual
NIST Traceable Certification: Available for temperature only at an additional charge; temperature range -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Battery Life: 1 year typical use
- Battery Type: CR2032
- UA-001-08: 8K bytes (approximately 6.5K sample and event readings)
- UA-001-64: 64K bytes (approximately 52K sample and event readings)
Materials: Polypropylene case; stainless steel screws; Buna-N o-ring
Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.3 x 2.3 cm (centimeters) and 2.3 x 1.3 x 0.9 inches
Environmental Rating: IP68
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor, and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-001-64 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature and Water Temperature