The HOBO water level data logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing for use in freshwater (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- A durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U20-001-03 data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level
For more information visit Onset