This meter is designed with NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) waveguide technology CO2, low drift, and stability. Data is shared to the PC every 2 seconds for online analysis. An 8-hour time-weighted-average (TWA) value and 15-minute short-term exposure limit (STEL) are displayed. The housing design surrounds with rails to aid air ventilation for quick and accurate responses. This meter is easy to calibrate CO2 in fresh air around 380-420ppm.
- Design with NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) waveguide technology sensor
- Triple displays of CO2 level, temperature, and humidity
- Data output to PC every 2 seconds for online analysis
- Display 8 hrs TWA value (time-weighted average) & 15 minutes STEL value (short-term exposure limit)
- The housing design surrounds with rails to help air ventilation for quick and accurate response
- Easy manual calibration on CO2 and humidity (with AZ salt bottle)
- Dual display 2 parameters simultaneously: CO2, temperature
- Audible carbon dioxide level warning alarm
- Big LCD display with high resolution
- Backlight for working in a dark area
- Battery and adaptor power supply
- PC connects via USB interface
In what environment does this instrument operate?
The 7755 AZ Portable CO2 Device could be used as the CO2 checker for the air quality index in all workspaces, offices, hospitals, schools, stations or homes and can be applied in public areas such as classrooms, factories, residential spaces, commercial buildings, and hotels. It is also suggested in regulations of industrial hygiene in some countries.
What measurements does this instrument support?
The 7755 AZ Portable CO2 Detector supports the following measurements: indoor air quality (IAQ) index, including the CO2 concentration, CO2 level, air temperature, dew point, wet bulb temperature, and humidity. The carbon dioxide value can be output to the PC for online analysis via a USB interface.
|CO2 Range||0~9999 ppm
(2001~9999 ppm out of scale range)
|CO2 Resolution||1 ppm|
|CO2 Accuracy||±50 ppm ±5% of reading (0~2000 ppm),
other ranges are not specified
|CO2 Response Time||＜30 Seconds (90% step change)|
|CO2 Warm-up Time||30 Seconds|
|Air Temperature Range||-10~60℃, 14~140℉|
|Air Temperature Resolution||0.1℃, 0.1℉|
|Air Temperature Accuracy||±0.6℃, ±0.9℉|
|Air Temperature Response Time||＜2 mins (90% step change)|
|Humidity Range||0.1~99.9% RH|
|Humidity Resolution||0.1% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||±3%RH (at 25℃, 10~90%RH); others ±5%RH|
|Humidity Response Time||＜10 mins (90% step change)|
|LCD Size||44(L) * 26(W) mm|
|Meter Size||205(L) * 70(W) * 56(H) mm|
|Operating RH%||0~95% RH (avoid condensation)|
|Storage RH%||0~90% RH (avoid condensation)|
|Power Supply||AA * 4 PCS|
|Battery life||＞ 24 hours (Alkaline Battery)|
|Standard Package||Meter, Manual, Batteries, Hard Carry Case|