This meter is designed with NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) waveguide technology CO2, low drift, and stable. Data is shared to PC every 2 seconds for online analysis. An 8-hour time-weighted-average (TWA) value and 15-minute short-term exposure limit (STEL) is displayed. The housing design surrounds with rails to aid air ventilation for quick and accurate responses. This meter is easy to calibrate CO2 in the fresh air around 380-420ppm.
Download the specification documentsUser Manual data sheet
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) waveguide technology CO2, low drift, and stable.
- Data is shared to PC for online analysis every 2 seconds.
- 8-hour TWA (time-weighted-average) value, as well as 15-minute STEL (short-term exposure limit), is displayed.
- Air ventilation is aided by the housing design which surrounds with rails for quick and accurate responses.
- Easy to calibrate CO2 in the fresh air around 380-420ppm
In what environment does this instrument operate?
The 7755 AZ Portable CO2 Device could be used as the CO2 checker for the air quality index in all workspaces, offices, hospitals, schools, stations or homes and can be applied in public areas such as classrooms, factories, residential spaces, commercial buildings, and hotels. It is also suggested in regulations of industrial hygiene in some countries.
What measurements does this instrument support?
The 7755 AZ Portable CO2 Detector supports the following measurements: indoor air quality (IAQ) index, including the CO2 concentration, CO2 level, air temperature, dew point as well as wet bulb temperature and humidity. The carbon dioxide value can be output to PC for online analysis via USB interface.
For more information visit AZ Instrument Corp.