The 8352 AZ Electric Conductivity Meter can measure the Conductivity and Temperature of the water solution target. The units of Conductivity are including uS & mS.
The 8352 AZ Digital EC Meter is designed as auto-ranging since powered on. Auto-ranging determines and selects a range that gives the User the greatest resolution and accuracy.
- Big LCD with dual display to update measuring
- Waterproof IP65 membrane keypad
- Wide measuring range and Dual display with ATC
- Multiple parameters to fulfill all kinds of applications
- Pen size, easy to fit into a pocket
- Auto-ranging in high-concentration solution
- Calibration values are adjustable & calibration information can be reviewed
- Quick response and easy to calibrate
- Multi points calibration
- Low-cost design with high accuracy
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Data hold to freeze readings
- C/F Temperature unit switchable
- Powered by 4pcs LR44 batteries
The Conductivity function of the 8352 AZ Conductivity Pen could proceed with the calibration easily by the user. Its pen-type housing design could let users take or carry it easily. It could be the best Water Quality tester for all professional measuring purposes, including the LAB, water treatment business, Aquaculture, Aquafarm, swimming pool, or other related industries.
8352 AZ Conductivity Pen was designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well-experienced manufacturer of Environmental Measuring instruments.
|Conductivity Measuring Range||0~1999 us or 2.00~19.99 ms or 20.0~160.0 ms|
|Conductivity Accuracy||±1% F.S ±1 digit|
|Conductivity Resolution||1 uS or 0.01 mS or 0.1 mS|
|Temperature Measuring Range||-5~60.0℃|
|Temperature Coefficient||Fixed at 2.1%/℃|
|Normalization Temperature||Fixed at 25℃|
|LCD Size||30(L) 18(W) mm|
|Operating RH%||Humidity ＜80%|
|Storage RH%||Humidity ＜90%|
|Sensor Life Time||>6 months (with good maintenance)|
|Meter Size||165(L) 35(W) 32(H) mm|
|Battery||LR44 4 PCS|
|Standard Package||Meter, Batteries, Manual, Paper Box|