The HOBO Water Level Titanium is recommended for saltwater deployment for recording water levels and temperatures in wetlands and tidal areas. This data logger features high accuracy at a great price and HOBO ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
- Bioware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Also available in narrow depth range (U20-001-04-Ti)
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- A durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate includes
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U20-001-01-Ti data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level
Go to Onset for more information.