This is an accurate, fast, smart, and easy-to-use indoor air quality monitor. In addition to measuring the CO2 concentration, it also measures the ambient temperature, relative humidity and display the hazardous level. This monitor is developed to detect the presence of CO2 in ambient air and helps users take care of Indoor Air Quality.
- Super large LED displays CO2 value, humidity, and temperature readings simultaneously
- Wall mount display with a light bar to provide an easy reading from a far distance
- Touch panel to program the setting
- Designed with high accuracy NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) waveguide technology CO2 sensor
- 22 cm long 3-color light bar (green/yellow/red) gradually changes color with CO2 concentration
- CO2 automatic background calibration(called ABC) for long-time drift compensation
- The buzzer alarm function is included
What measurements does this instrument support?
The 7729 AZ CO2 Monitor is an accurate, fast, smart, easy-to-use indoor air quality monitor. In addition to measuring the CO2 concentration, it also measures the ambient temperature, and relative humidity and displays the hazardous level. This monitor is developed to detect the presence of CO2 in ambient air and helps users take care of Indoor Air Quality.
In what environment does this instrument operate?
The 7729 AZ CO2 Monitor could be widely used in office buildings, schools, exhibition halls, shopping malls, meeting rooms, fitness centers, restaurants, and other public places where personal comfort and health are essential.
The 7729 AZ CO2 Monitor was designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well-experienced manufacturer of CO2 Meters.
|CO2 Range||0~9999 ppm|
|CO2 Resolution||1 ppm|
|CO2 Accuracy||±50 ppm ±5% of reading (0~2000ppm),
Another range is 10% of reading
|CO2 Response Time||＜30 seconds (63% of a step change)|
|Temperature Range||-10.0~60.0℃ (14.0~140.0 ℉)|
|Temperature Response time||<2 mins (90% step change)|
|Humidity Resolution||1% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||±5%RH (at 25℃, 10~90%RH)
±7%RH (at 25℃, Other range)
|Humidity Response Time||<20 mins (90% step change)|
|Operating||-10~50℃, 0~95%RH(avoid condensation)|
|Storage||-20~50℃, 0~95%RH(avoid condensation)|
|Power Supply||5VDC USB Type C Port|
|Standard Package||Meter, Manual, USB Type C Cable
|Meter Size||226 (L) * 152 (W) * 45 (H) mm