InTemp ® CX402-TXXX (with Glycol Bottle) data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators, freezers and other temperature-controlled environments to comply with global GDP/CFR21 part 11 requirements. The loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a single-point NIST Certification of Calibration for both the logger body and probe.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get remote notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device. Learn more about the CX Gateway here.
Models are available with a 2m or 4m external temperature probe attached to a Glycol bottle used to insulate the probe and delay thermal response times.
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Bluetooth transmission of data and alarm states
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX Gateway device
- +/- 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings
- Battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- Several Glycol bottle/probe-only options available
For more information visit InTemp or check out the Onset YouTube channel