The InTemp CX450 data logger monitors temperature and relative humidity in storage and transportation environments. The logger uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to wirelessly communicate with the InTemp CX5000 Gateway and/or the free InTemp mobile app (on an iOS device) and send data to the free InTempConnect cloud platform. The external sensor provides highly accurately temperature (-30C to 70C) and humidity (0% to 95%) readings. The CX450 Temp/RH logger also features a built-in LCD display to view temperature and relative humidity readings, visual alarms (and unique audible alarms), and battery level – plus the ability to view and display the minimum and maximum readings, without affecting logged data.
With the addition of the InTemp CX5000 Gateway, users can get text or email notifications of temperature and/or humidity excursions, as well as automatic data downloads from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device. Learn more about the CX Gateway here.
Download the specification documentsUser Manual data sheet
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Bluetooth transmission of data and alarm states
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX Gateway device
- +/- 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings
- Battery-powered to guard against local power loss