The InTemp CX602/CX603 Dry Ice data logger is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)-enabled single/multiple-use logger that records temperature data for up to 90 days on the single us & 365 days on the multiple-use. The CX60x’s built-in 1.5m probe measures temperatures as low as -95°C (-139°F) and includes a protective sheath to prevent accidental cutting of the cable, and a clip for secure mounting.
Using the InTemp® app on your mobile device, you can easily configure the CX60x with one of the multiple preset configurations, or set up a custom configuration. The logger has a built-in alarm to alert you to excursions. And logger reports can be quickly downloaded to your phone or tablet and uploaded to an InTempConnect® account, where you can analyze and export data as needed.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get real-time notification of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device. Learn more about the CX Gateway here.
Download the specification documentsCX602 User Manual CX602 data sheet CX603 User Manual CX603 data sheet
- IATA Battery compliant
- 3-Point NIST Certificate of Calibration, valid for one year from date of purchase
- Anti-cut sheath
- Integrates with mobile and cloud platforms for a 21CFR Part 11 compliant solution
- Compact and lightweight – ideal for shipping pharmaceuticals
- No need to open containers to access data
- Ensures secure data via encrypted technology