This multi-use external temperature data logger is part of the LogEt 8 Life Science Series and is a high-precision device suitable for monitoring the quality and safety of temperature-sensitive products, such as nitrogen gas or blood plasma, throughout storage and transportation.
- Multi-use: With a high-recoding capacity of up to 16,000 temperature readings.
- Highly accurate: With an External Temperature probe, ±0.3°C accuracy at -20°C to 40°C) and ±0.5°C accuracy at -40°C to 85°C
- Plug & Read: No cable or reader is required, the USB connector enables a quick connection to PCs to download data with auto-generated and encrypted PDF reports that are password protected, and personalized settings and management are provided by the free Elitechlog software.
- Alarm Warnings: Up to 7-alarm thresholds to configure
- Long Working Life: Rated IP65 and adopting a replaceable lithium battery that has a lifespan of 2 years under normal operating conditions.
- Compliance: CE (EN12830), RoHS and FDA (CFR21 Part11)
- Measuring Range: -30℃~85℃/-22℉~185℉; Resolution: 0.1℃
- Accuracy: ±0.3℃( -20℃+40℃); ±0.5℃(others)
- Sensor Type: Internal and external temperature and humidity sensors
- Memory: 16000 points (MAX)
- Logging Interval: 10 seconds~24hours
- Start Mode: Button or software
- Stop Mode: Button, software, or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 4 x1.8x 0.8 inches (LxWxH)
- Alarm Type: Single/Cumulative
- Data Transmission: USB report
- Report Type: PDF format
- Data Encryption: Set a password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single-use lithium battery
- Battery Life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Protection Grade: IP65