Monitor energy and industrial equipment with this 15-channel data logger (Part # H22-001). With multiple channels, energy and facility managers can quickly and easily detect and address a variety of issues relating to HVAC, machinery, and other systems. The HOBO H22-001 Energy Data Logger is modular and more economic than its alternatives because a toolbox full of data loggers is not necessary.
Deploy this product with a variety of pre-defined plug-and-play smart sensors to create a robust monitoring system. Compatible with HOBOware® software, researchers can conduct effective data analysis in minutes.
- Onset's most flexible data logger records up to 15 channels of over a dozen measurements.
- Provides 12v excitation for third-party sensors.
- Pre-configured smart sensors get you started fast.
- Signal conditioning modules retain configurations until you change them, providing plug-and-play convenience for commonly used sensors.
- Flexible power options include battery operation for AC power adapter.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The H22-001 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Amp Hour (Ah), Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Relative Humidity, Temperature, Volatile Organic Comp., Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Flow, Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W)