A solar-powered wireless repeater designed to work with the HOBOnet Wireless Sensor Network. Ideal for use when there's an obstruction between wireless sensors and the HOBO RX3000 or the HOBO MicroRX station, or for extending the transmission range of wireless sensors in the network.
DocumentationQuick Start Guide
- 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 450 to 600 meter (1,500 to 2,000 feet) wireless range and up to five hops
- Up to 50 wireless sensors or 336 data channels per HOBO RX station
- A simple button push to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard memory to ensure no data loss
- Powered by rechargeable AA batteries and built-in solar panel
In what environment does this communication operate?
This communication operates in an outdoor environment.