The HOBOnet Wireless Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of air temperature and humidity. HOBOnet Wireless Sensors communicate data directly to the RX3000 weather station or pass data through other wireless sensors back to the central station. They are preconfigured and ready to deploy, and data is accessed through HOBOlink, Onset’s innovative cloud-based software platform.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- High accuracy: ± 0.2°C (± 0.36°F) and ± 2.5% RH
- Robust RH sensor withstands extended use in high-humidity environments
- 868 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 450 to 600 meter (1,500 to 2,000 feet) wireless range and up to five hops
- Up to 50 wireless sensors per RX3000
- Simple button-push to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard memory to ensure no data loss
- Powered by rechargeable AA batteries and built-in solar panel
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The RXW-THC-xxx sensor supports the following measurements: Evapotranspiration, Relative Humidity and Temperature