A cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of air, soil, and water temperatures. HOBOnet wireless sensors communicate data directly to the HOBO RX3000 or the HOBO MicroRX station or pass data through other wireless sensors back to the central station.
They are preconfigured and ready to deploy, and data is accessed through HOBOlink, Onset's innovative cloud software platform.
DocumentationQuick Start Guide
- Measurement range of -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- High accuracy: ± 0.2°C ( ± 0.36°F)
- Stainless-steel sensor tip
- Sensor and cable rated for immersion in water or soil up to 50°C for up to 1 year
- 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 450 to 600 meter (1,500 to 2,000 feet) wireless range and up to five hops
- Up to 50 wireless sensors or 336 data channels per HOBO RX station
- Simple button-push to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard memory to ensure no data loss
- Powered by rechargeable AA batteries and built-in solar panel
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The RXW-TMB-xxx sensor supports the following measurements: Air Temperature, Soil Temperature, Temperature, and Water Temperature