LIBERO W is the most versatile solution for pharmacies, clinical sites, and laboratories. Being wireless and battery-operated, there is no need for complicated installation. Place the sensor in the refrigerator or the piece of equipment you wish to monitor, start the LIBERO W base station and you are up and running in no time. You could make use of a preconfigured device that is ready to go or take advantage of different reporting options and customize the device exactly to your application. For a safe and regular readout, the device features a reminder function and an integrated USB cable. 100% compliant, providing you peace of mind for your critical environment.
LIBERO W Set is received unconfigured, containing a base station and sensor with an internal probe.
Production Calibration Certificate includes 3 calibration points electrical calibration (-35 °C, 0 °C, +50 °C) and 3 calibration points in the thermal bath (0 °C, +15 °C, +25 °C)
WHO registered: PQS-Number is E006/056.
- Simple installation without cables
- Independent of internet and external power supply
- Uninterrupted record of measuring values
- Automatic and reliable min/max temperature list
- 100 % compliance for pharmacies and clinical sites
- Multi-use Wireless PDF Logger with internal NTC sensor, configured
- Replaceable alkaline batteries (*use lithium batteries for freezer applications)
- Min/max PDF Report
- Audible and visual warnings and alarms
- Alarm according to MKT
- GAMP 5 validated
|Product type:||PDF Datalogger|
|Logger/module type:||Wireless PDF-Logger (base station & sensor)|
|Probe type:||Internal NTC-Probe|
|Typical application area:||Refrigerators, transport boxes, incubators, or climate chambers|
|Measurement temperature range:||-35°C +50 °C|
|Alarm:||8 alarm levels|
|Lifetime:||Run-time (memory capacity) of 2 years (15 min. intervals)|
|Memory capacity:||70'000 measurement values|