Now we present you the SenseCAP A1102 - LoRaWAN Sound/Vibration AI Sensor -- A LoRa-based machine learning edge Sound/Vibration AI Sensor. It supports the Tensor Flow Lite machine learning framework, which allows users to train and deploy practical algorithmic models using various TinyML platforms. It can be applied in baby care to detect baby cries or deployed in offices to detect the sound of breaking glass or placed outdoors to detect bird calls, and frog calls... Meanwhile, Seeed works with professional AI algorithm companies to provide industry users with a total solution with built-in mature models that can be deployed quickly - including algorithm models, gateways, and cloud services.
On the hardware side, the sound/vibration AI sensor uses an MCU with AI acceleration, which can greatly improve machine learning efficiency and significantly reduce power consumption. With the built-in high sensitivity and high SNR MEMS microphone, it can accurately capture the original sound signal. Thanks to the Seeed LoRa-E5 module, this sensor support worldwide LoRa band, including EU868 / US915 AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / IN865. We also add a built-in Bluetooth module, which makes it easy to deploy & configure the LoRaWAN net.
- Embedded Machine Learning Sound AI supports Google TensorFlow Lite
- Low‐power, low‐noise, high SNR MEMS microphone
- Ultra-low-power Lora module: support EU868/US915/AU915/AS923/KR920/IN865
- Ultra-long-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in urban scenes
- Long battery life of over 2 years
- Build-in Bluetooth 5.0, easy to deploy & configure
- IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications
Imaging such a smart LoraWAN device that can truly understand the sound like a human:
- Not just hear the sound, but listen to what you say.
- Not just human voices, but the sound of machines and animals.
- Not a fixed algorithm, but a flexible AI.
- Emergency Detection
- Glass break recognition
- Smoke alarm recognition
- Recognize specific sounds of humans, e.g., laughter, coughing, Crying
- Identify the sounds of different animals
- Aids in detecting human presence
- Baby crying detection
- Patient cough detection
- Audio-based sentiment analysis