The HOBO MX2202 waterproof temperature and light level logger leverages the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to deliver accurate temperature and light-level measurements straight to your iOS or Android mobile device using the HOBOconnect app. Designed for durability, this compact waterproof logger is ideal for measuring temperature in streams, lakes, oceans, and soil environments. Data collection in the field has never been easier!
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- New light sensor offering more accurate light intensity readings for light in the visible light spectrum
- Convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Large memory stores 96,000 measurements
- Waterproof to 30 meters (100 feet)
- User-replaceable battery
- Mounting tabs for fast, easy deployment
- LED alarm notifies you when the temperature exceeds the set threshold
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) temperature accuracy and ±10% light accuracy typical for direct sunlight
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX2202 data logger supports the following measurements: Light Intensity, Temperature and Water Temperature
For more information visit Onset