The most useful IR meter for surface temperature measurements, designed for non-contact and to assist in identifying fever that may be related to viruses.
- Measuring surface temperature from 22°C – 41.5°C
- Easy, quick & hygienic
- Fast response time: 500ms
- High accuracy of (+/-) 0.3°C and a resolution of 0.1°C
- Temperature unit is set to factory default °C
- Temperature unit switchable function (available on request)
- Suitable for detection of H1N1, SARS virus
*Also available with soft carry case & wrist strap – please select in options menu above.