Nvirosense LoRaWAN NSS100 light intensity sensor delivers exceptional long-range industrial wireless data acquisition. It boasts a broad measurement range spanning 0 to 160000 Lux, exhibiting an impressive accuracy of ±5% and a resolution of 1 Lux. This sensor ensures cost-effective operations through its robustness, extended battery life, and the added convenience of built-in Bluetooth for over-the-air (OTA) configuration and remote device management.
Light intensity plays a pivotal role in photosynthesis, significantly influencing the quality of our indoor environments. The NSS100 wireless sensor from Nvirosense provides accurate light intensity measurements, contributing to optimal lighting conditions.
Simplifying the setup process, Nvirosense introduces a seamless scan-and-play experience, enabling users to configure the device in just four straightforward steps. This user-friendly approach eliminates time-consuming configurations, allowing individuals with limited technical expertise to swiftly embark on light-intensity detection.
The NSS100 ensures efficient coverage, capable of reaching transmission ranges of up to 2km in urban settings and 10km in line-of-sight scenarios. Furthermore, its Bluetooth-enabled remote monitoring feature enhances large-scale deployments, optimizing efficiency by reducing deployment and management efforts. Accompanied by a replaceable battery supporting up to 10 years of operation and housed within an industrial-grade IP66 enclosure, capable of enduring temperatures ranging from -40°C to 85°C and harsh environmental conditions, the NSS100 is well-suited for real-world LoRaWAN®-based IoT solutions.
Wide Measuring Range: The NSS100 covers an extensive measurement range from 0 to 160000 Lux, accommodating a diverse range of lighting environments.
- Precise Accuracy: With an impressive accuracy of ±5%, the sensor ensures reliable and consistent light intensity measurements.
- High Resolution: Boasting a resolution of 1 Lux, the NSS100 provides detailed and fine-grained data for precise analysis.
- Seamless Configuration: The built-in Bluetooth functionality enables effortless Over-The-Air (OTA) configuration, simplifying setup and device management.
- Long Battery Life: Equipped with a robust 19Ah battery, the sensor offers extended battery life, minimizing the need for frequent replacements.
- Durable Enclosure: Housed within an industrial-grade IP66 enclosure, the NSS100 is designed to withstand challenging environmental conditions.
- Global Compatibility: Compatible with various LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers worldwide, facilitating rapid integration into diverse IoT ecosystems.
- Efficient Data Transmission: With wireless data transmission capabilities, the NSS100 delivers data efficiently and reliably to designated endpoints.
Poultry Farms and Livestock Sheds:
Light plays a pivotal role in influencing the biological processes of living organisms. Within poultry farming, the intensity and duration of light are critical factors that can significantly impact overall production. Optimal light conditions, featuring a suitable intensity and duration, can promote poultry growth and ultimately lead to increased yields.
Light serves as a driving force behind photosynthesis, a process that profoundly affects plant nutrition accumulation and, consequently, vegetable yields. In the realm of greenhouse cultivation, light stands as a fundamental requirement for robust photosynthesis and successful vegetable production. Maintaining an optimal light intensity level becomes essential to mitigate potential production issues stemming from inadequate light conditions.
Hydroponics, a pioneering soilless cultivation technique, relies on various environmental factors to facilitate plant growth and development. Among these factors, the light environment holds paramount importance. Plants require light intensity surpassing the light compensation point for healthy growth. Utilizing a light intensity sensor can empower growers to effectively manage light levels and duration, fostering optimal conditions for thriving plants.
Building and Street Lighting:
Light intensity serves as a key influencer in modern smart building solutions and intelligent street lamp control systems. Employing light sensors to trigger automatic lighting adjustments offers a seamless solution. By activating lights during low-light conditions, such as in the evening or on cloudy days, energy consumption can be optimized, contributing to enhanced energy efficiency and user convenience.