The NviroSense NSS545 is a LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor for the Internet of Things solution. It is used to measure the distance between the sensor and a flat object. The distance detection sensor is a module that uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement, and temperature compensation is performed internally to improve the reliability of data.
The NSS545 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, liquid level measurement, parking management system, object proximity, and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, bottom water level monitoring, etc.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LoRa wireless technology used in NSS545 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
NSS545 is powered by an 8500 mA Li-SOCI2 battery; It is designed for long-term use up to 10 years*.
*Actually, lifetime depends on network coverage and uplink interval, and other factors.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Distance Detection by Ultrasonic Technology
- Flat object range 30mm - 4500mm
- Accuracy: ±(1cm+S*0.3%) (S: Distance)
- Measure Angle: 60°
- Cable Length: 25cm
- Temperature Compensation
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 8500mAh Battery for long-term use
Rated environmental conditions:
|Item||Minimum Value||Typical Value||Maximum Value||Unit||Remarks|
a. When the ambient temperature is 0-39 ℃, the maximum humidity is 90% (non-condensing);
b. When the ambient temperature is 40-50 ℃, the highest humidity is the highest humidity in the natural world at the current temperature (no condensation)
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Liquid level measurement
- Parking management system
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control, sewer
- Bottom water level monitoring