The NviroSense multi-depth soil moisture sensor system offers an affordable and expandable solution for precise crop management. This system allows for the strategic placement of soil sensors across your farmland, enabling effortless and comprehensive monitoring of the entire area through a user-friendly platform.
This device is designed to dynamically monitor soil moisture and temperature conditions at varying depths, offering two configuration options with either 3 or 5 sensor layers. With its ability to swiftly and accurately gather soil moisture data, the NviroSense system empowers farmers to make informed and scientifically-backed decisions for effective drought management strategies.
- The shell of this multi-depth soil sensor is made of PVC plastic pipe, with high-frequency detection waves of nearly 1 GHz emitted inside, allowing effective penetration through the plastic pipe to sense the soil environment.
- The multi-layer soil sensor is not affected by salt ions in the soil; agricultural activities such as fertilizers, pesticides, and irrigation do not affect the measurement results, ensuring accurate data.
- The electrode of the sensor is not in direct contact with the soil, avoiding electrical interference with the soil and the plants within.
- The multi-depth soil sensor adopts the standard Modbus-RTU485 communication mode, with the farthest communication distance reaching up to 2000 meters.
- Supports 10-30V wide voltage charging.
The multi-depth soil moisture sensor shell is made of PVC plastic pipe, which will not be affected by salt ions in the soil. Agricultural activities such as fertilizers, pesticides, and irrigation will not affect the measurement results, and play a good role in protecting the circuit.
The multi-depth soil moisture sensor is suitable for the detection of soil moisture and drought information, or real-time detection of weather, water and rain, moisture, agricultural conditions, water conservancy projects, and other places.
|Soil Moisture||±5%(@50%, 25℃)|
|Measuring Point Spacing||10cm|
|Shell Material||PVC Plastic Pipe|
|Output Signal||RS485 (Modbus Protocol)|