NviroSense's NSS200 Mini-probe is an efficient, compact and reliable stainless-steel temperature probe measuring just 50 millimetres (1.96 inches) in length, housing a Class A tolerance PT100 RTD with a measurement temperature range of -100°C to +100°C (-148°F to +212°F). At the low end of the supported range, the external temperature probe is ideally designed for monitoring the temperatures of shipped food products (ice cream / frozen steaks) or for transportation of vaccines and transmitting your data over
Packaged in a small, rugged form factor containing superior RF performance. At its core, the NSS temperature sensor series utilizes field-proven and reliable NviroSense hardware, providing LoRaWAN options for 868, 915, and 923 MHz frequencies, working seamlessly alongside the battery-replaceable Nvirosense sensors.
The NSS200 works with Nvirosense’s NSG long-range Gateway series for simple out-of-the-box integration and is compatible with the NS SaaS Web Application Cloud and LoRa network ecosystem.
- Your wireless network – Create a fully owned private LoRa network to capture, direct, and manage IoT data for your application - choose from NS-finished sensors which can also connect straight to the cloud or you can make use of a local NSG100 Gateway.
- Rugged durability with a broad sensor array - Robust enclosures provide a resilient and robust platform for recording and delivering sensor data from within the range of harsh environments.
- Comprehensive security and reliability - Dynamic multi-layer security at each interface to guard your network at every level.
- Broad certification and approvals - Fully certified for FCC, IC, and CE and Bluetooth SIG listing.
- A platform for building actionable IoT intelligence – Direct sensor data to the Cloud with our cohesive LoRa Packet Forwarder software for simple application deployment.
- Personal support for your implementation - Connect with NviroSense Integration support and engineering to help configure and deploy your application.
In what environment does this logger operate?
This logger can be used in various applications, namely in fields such as cold chain management and food safety, as well as research for ecology and agricultural field monitoring, can also be used in building monitoring such as industrial heating and cooling.