NviroSense's NSS500 is a long-range LoRa I/O Controller leveraging the benefits of LoRaWAN, which allows the user to send data at extremely long ranges. The NSS500 utilises NviroSense’s field-proven and reliable NviroSense hardware, providing LoRaWAN options in 868, 915, and 923 MHz frequencies. Based on the Semtech SX1276/78, it offers a LoRa range up to 15 kilometres with a local 2.4 GHz connectivity option to smartphones and tablets. NSS500 works with the NSG series of LoRa/multi- wireless gateways for simple out-of-the-box integration and is compatible with third-party cloud and LoRa network ecosystem partners.
Download the specification documentsdata sheet
- Multi-wireless: LoRaWAN (868/915/923 MHz).
- Multi-interface: such as analogue current Input, analogue voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc.
- Simple wireless configuration using NS application.
- Harsh Environments: Robust IP65 enclosure to serve many varied installation needs.
- Integrated out of the box networks: Default configuration with NviroSense’s NSG series gateways for simple, out-of-the-box cloud connectivity.