The NSS600 is a LoRaWAN Ultrasonic liquid level sensor for the Internet of Things solution. It uses a non-contact method to measure the height of liquid in a container without opening the container and send the value via LoRaWAN network to the IoT Server
The NSS600 sensor is installed directly below the container to detect the height of the liquid level. The user doesn’t need to open a hole in the container to be tested. The non-contact measurement makes the measurement safe, easier and possible for some strict situations.
NSS600 uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement. NSS600 is of high accuracy to measure various liquids such as toxic substances, strong acids, strong alkalis and various pure liquids in high-temperature and high-pressure airtight containers.
The LoRa wireless technology used in NSS600 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
NSS600 is powered by an 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery; It is designed for long-term use up to 10 years*.
Each NSS600 pre-loads with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to the local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect if there is network coverage, after power on.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- Liquid Level Measurement by Ultrasonic technology
- Measure through the container, No need to contact Liquid.
- Valid level range 20mm - 2000mm
- Accuracy: ±(5mm+S*0.5%) (S: Measure Value)
- Cable Length: 25cm
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 8500mAh Battery for long-term use
- Smart liquid control solution
- Smart liquefied gas solution