This long-range LoRaWAN sensor node leverages the benefits of LoRaWAN communications.
At its core, the NSS600 utilises field-proven and reliable NviroSense hardware, providing LoRaWAN options in 868, 915, and 923 MHz frequencies, allowing users to send data and reach extremely long ranges with high interference immunity and while doing so using the least current possible. Based on the Semtech SX1276/SX1278, it offers a LoRa range of up to 15 kilometres with a local 2.4 GHz connectivity option to smartphones and tablets.
NSS600 works with NviroSense's NSG series of LoRa/multi- wireless gateways for simple out-of-the-box integration and is compatible with third-party cloud and LoRa network ecosystem partners.
Download the specification documentsdata sheet
- Multi-wireless: LoRaWAN (868/915/923 MHz).
- Multi-interface: such as analogue current Input, analogue voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc.
- Simple wireless configuration using NviroSense application.
- Harsh Environments: Robust IP66 enclosure to serve many varied installation needs.
- Integrated out of the box networks: Default configuration with NSG gateways for simple, out-of-the-box cloud connectivity.