The Nvirosense NSG200 is an open-source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It enables bridging of LoRa wireless networks to IP networks via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G, or 4G cellular.
LoRa wireless technology allows for long-range, low data-rate data transmission. NSG200 supports Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection, fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It features the SX1301 LoRaWAN concentrator.
The NSG200 can communicate with ABP LoRaWAN end nodes without a dedicated LoRaWAN server. System integrators can easily integrate it with existing IoT services, without the need to set up their own LoRaWAN server or use a third-party service.
NSG200 supports auto-provisioning for mass deployment and easy long-term maintenance, enabling system integrators to change settings effortlessly.
- 802.3af PoE
- Open Source Embedded Linux system
- Support LoRaWAN Station Connection
- Support Semtech UDP packet forwarder
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Cellular Failover connection (optional)
- Direct Communication to LoRaWAN ABP Node
- LoRaWAN packet filtering
- Farseeing LED indicator
- Built-in GPS module for location & timing
- External fiberglass antenna
- Remote Monitoring
- Lighting Protection
- Power Consumption:12v 300 ~500mA
- 1 x x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Transceiver
- Max Output Power: 27dBm
- Sensitivity: -140dBm
- 10M/100M RJ45 PoE Port x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
- SMA connector for LoRa Antenna
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory