Panasonic Lithium Coin cell batteries are proven to deliver consistent power with a long service life. These 3V Lithium Coin Cells from Panasonic utilize a combination of lithium and manganese dioxide, which offers a very stable battery with consistently low self-discharge. Panasonic batteries have won approval under the UL safety standards in the United States, as well as wide recognition around the globe for high reliability and safety standards.
Panasonic CR2032 3V Lithium Coin batteries offer extremely high power for various devices and applications. Panasonic CR2032 batteries are normally used in devices such as wristwatches, medical devices, car keys, toys, calculators, and digital memory backup.
- A full line up for use in a wide variety of applications
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures (-30°C to +60°C)
- Self-discharge is very low; long shelf life of up to 10 years
- High voltage (3V)
- No mercury added
- Good pulse capability
- High discharge characteristics
- Stable voltage level during discharge
- Long-term reliability
|Nominal Voltage (V)||3v|
|Nominal Capacity (mAh)||225mAh|
|Continuous Standard Drain (mA)||0.2mA|
|Weight (Approx.) (g)||2.8g|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-30 to 60|